• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Neptune Apex / Trident/ Dos ?

Hi everyone, so my job wants to send me to FL for a few months and I'm kind of nervous about leaving my tank in my girlfriends care with adjusting alk / ca. So I'm toying with the idea of buying an apex / trident / dos. Let me know what you got and how much you want for it! Thanks!

Depends on when your leaving. Trident needs to be running at a minimum of a week before using with the Dos to smart dose. You just missed the Spring Sale in Neptune. I don’t have yet but from what I have read it will be a good investment especially if your away from your tank. You can even Dos your tank from Florida if you choose.

Depends on when your leaving. Trident needs to be running at a minimum of a week before using with the Dos to smart dose. You just missed the Spring Sale in Neptune. I don’t have yet but from what I have read it will be a good investment especially if your away from your tank. You can even Dos your tank from Florida if you choose.
I have about 2.5 / 3 weeks so depending on when I get one I may be all set , thanks for the advice though! and yeah I wasn't even thinking when the sale was happening unfortunately lol