• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

new shipment

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Posting a list of a few of the more exotic species of both the coral and fish would be beneficial. Pictures would be really beneficial.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Always happy customers! I can't wait to get up that way to stop in!

Bring more money than you think you will spend, because you will spend a lot- not because it is expensive (very good prices, BTW), but because there is so much you'll want to buy!

malulu

NJRC Member
stop by today, take some pics with my cellphone...

red-sands-1-1.gif

red-sands-2.gif

red-sands-3.gif

red-sands-4.gif

red-sands-5.gif

red-sands-6.gif

i went to this tiny storefront shop, i thought it was a restaurant. OMG the selection is HUGE! David took me there since he lives only a couple miles away, just before our meeting. I never knew this store was here. The shop owner was SOOO nice. He is so friendly. The show tank was beautiful, the sps colonies were so healthy. There wasnt a speck on any sw fish, and not a bug amongst the sps. Sorry David that I spoted those bugs on your A. valida. If you like sps colonies CHEAP go there. This is one store that I will frequent often. Thanks David.