• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

new shipment6/17

Feng has his new softies tank set up in the front of the store!
Looks good!!! If anyone is in the area I would stop by!!!
And check out his store!

He has some hard corals in a small frag tank...
And in his new tank he has some nice zoas (assorted) and some bubble and in another small frag tank he has some nice juvie clams (Max's)
Decent prices and Hell of a nice Guy!

Stopped by today. Store was closed at noon. No hours of operations in the window. No answering service/machine picking up the calls. Hope you guys are right about the store and Feng cause I'm not impressed so far...

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
nickts40 said:
Stopped by today. Store was closed at noon. No hours of operations in the window. No answering service/machine picking up the calls. Hope you guys are right about the store and Feng cause I'm not impressed so far...
Nick

I believe Feng lives upstairs from the store. He may have been eating lunch. What you need to do is call his cell phone (917) 502-9649 which is listed in the contacts in this forum.

Bob

everyday around noon time, he goes to pickup his son from school. All you need to do is contact him on his cellphone. He normally don't pickup the landline.
Olivier