• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Store Grand Opening

Hey everyone,

On May 19, Fish and Fins will be officially opened. It's the new fish store I wrote about last month. They will be carrying fresh and saltwater fish, and supplies. There's a special on Biocube's, a 29g Biocube, with stand, I think the price is $249.00, will double check the price. They have some fish, and really would like to know what they should carry. Stop by, see what they have. There is a 15% discount on the Biocube, May 19&20. And of course the club gets a 10% discount. Stop by, and get something.

edwin

It's on Route 9 South in Howell,

I'll post the exact address soon as I can find the business card for it. But it's between Strickland and Bergerville, right next to the assisted living center on 9.

Do you know if the $250 for a biocube & stand is already with the discount? Or are you saying we can get 25% off that price on May 19-20th?