• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

new

hello everyone. just wanted to say hey. i live in the poconos in pa hope no one minds out of staters but there is no reef clubs that i know of in the area. i do work in linden nj though. steve

welcome to the club bro im new too but if i can help you with anything just let me know, and the guys here are very cool

thanks everyone im glad to meet you. i noticed nick said he is having a meeting and also in the meeting section someone else i believe glenn also said he is having it. can someone clarify where and when it is going to take place? steve

I m having it 13 goodall street Staten Iland NY 10308 it starts at 12 people are carpooling if u cant drive get in touch with them :)
Nick

Weclome to NJRC! We are starting to get this club going on this site. Great bunch of folks here and the best thing is, we are all local.

Tell us about your tank.

thats why i am here. i spend alot of time on reef frontirs but most of them are on the northwest coast of washington. good site and good people though.

i have a 140 gallon oceanic r/r. 30 gallon sump with a berlin classic skimmer and litle giant 875gph external pump. around 110lbs of live rock adding more as i can. 2 150 watt 10k m/h 2 96 watt pc actinics 3 1 watt led lunars. 2 maxi jets 1200 for flow. hoping to add a closed loop soon. i have a neon green wall hammer, frogspawn with purple tips, white long tentacle plate, star polyps, hairy shrooms, arrow crab, emerald crab, sally lightfoot, 3 small hermits , ocelaris clown, small blue hippo, 2 chromis, around 30 snails and a cleaner shrimp. i had a peppermint shrimp but i found the arrow crab having him for lunch today.