• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Discount!!

Listed on the bottom of our site "NJRC members will received a 10% discount at checkout, every order, everytime! Send us your NJRC membership number when you set up your account and we will add you to the list!"

Do not finalize your first order until you contact us. We have to approve club members in the back end for the 10% discount!! We'll do it as soon as you reach out to us.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
FYI folks,
Just got my order from PA. In a word, excellent.
Packed well in styrofoam shipper with heat pack separated from frag container (which was hard plastic), plenty of packing, a hand written note, a coffee mug :) and a small welcome pack with fridge magnets, pens, and brochure.
Per the frag itself, I dropped $40 on a red monti. It did very well in shipping and is quite a generous size covering a large circular plug over the sides.
All in all a great first experience.

Thanks guys!

FYI folks,
Just got my order from PA. In a word, excellent.
Packed well in styrofoam shipper with heat pack separated from frag container (which was hard plastic), plenty of packing, a hand written note, a coffee mug :) and a small welcome pack with fridge magnets, pens, and brochure.
Per the frag itself, I dropped $40 on a red monti. It did very well in shipping and is quite a generous size covering a large circular plug over the sides.
All in all a great first experience.

Thanks guys!
:eek2: Talk about a shout out!!

Thank you very very much. We're glad everything got there in good condition. As a thank you for being our first online coral order we saw it fit to send along the mug to honor our two favorite things, reefing, and caffeine!

Thanks again!

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@Philadelphia Aquatics first thank you for doing everything you have done so far. I was checking out your site the other day and things look great with great prices. Very tempted to order something but right now I am just trying to let my tank run as is. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will be ordering from you guys soon

@Philadelphia Aquatics first thank you for doing everything you have done so far. I was checking out your site the other day and things look great with great prices. Very tempted to order something but right now I am just trying to let my tank run as is. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will be ordering from you guys soon
Thank you and NJRC. We're very excited to be apart of the group.

I'd tempt you with some pictures but keeping it level in reefing is hard enough to do let alone the temptation ;)

Thank you for the compliments @njtiger24 aquariums

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Thank you and NJRC. We're very excited to be apart of the group.

I'd tempt you with some pictures but keeping it level in reefing is hard enough to do let alone the temptation ;)

Thank you for the compliments @njtiger24 aquariums

Ha now your killing me. I saw your other post with the SPS which looked great. I went back to your site and you really got me wanting the birdnest (126) and the gold hammer (337) lol