• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC DISCOUNT

Just in case there are new members out there that haven't seen this yet...

Sign up for your NJRC Discount code before you make your first order! 10% off of your order every time!

Shipping is usually ~$10 when you choose UPS GROUND at checkout - as long as UPS estimates your delivery to be NEXT DAY!

"Listed on the bottom of our site "NJRC members will received a 10% discount at checkout, every order, everytime! Send us your NJRC membership number when you set up your account and we will add you to the list!"

Do not finalize your first order until you contact us. We have to approve club members on the back end for the 10% discount!! We'll do it as soon as you reach out to us."

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Nice! I'm gonna use it eventually :) I've fallen in love with the blueberry gorgonian you have on your facebook profile pic. I didn't want to ask prices on FB when we were talking the other day, but what do they usually go for?

Nice! I'm gonna use it eventually :) I've fallen in love with the blueberry gorgonian you have on your facebook profile pic. I didn't want to ask prices on FB when we were talking the other day, but what do they usually go for?
That one was a special order for a system that we installed for another customer. It's hard to predict what a price would be ahead of time, we are definitely keeping our eye out for you though

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
....... I've fallen in love with the blueberry gorgonian you have on your facebook profile pic. I didn't want to ask prices on FB when we were talking the other day, but what do they usually go for?

I had to look that up since I never heard of it. That is a nice! The description said it is a Filter feeder which requires strong non lateral flow and phytoplankton/zooplankton. Can one feed it Reef-Roids, or Reef Chili(which is dried phytoplankton/zooplankton)? I would be interested in some too

I had to look that up since I never heard of it. That is a nice! The description said it is a Filter feeder which requires strong non lateral flow and phytoplankton/zooplankton. Can one feed it Reef-Roids, or Reef Chili(which is dried phytoplankton/zooplankton)? I would be interested in some too

We use Rod's Origional (we also have it in inventory for sale!) It pretty much feeds everything. You can also supplement with Roids as well.

DangerDave

NJRC Member

I have two nps gorgonians. They’re beautiful and I use them to fill in the shaded areas my rock work creates. If you broadcast feed stuff like rods or reef frenzy you’ll be fine. You should try one, the red and yellow ones are inexpensive and don’t seem hard to manage. I’m hoping the blue is the same! :ohnoes:

Here is a pic of my yellow one when I first got it. It’s in the display now, and little bit bigger, and looks like a cotton ball now.

CFD13C4D-0D4F-449E-B48E-80B9DA0D0E5D.jpeg