• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Forums READ ME FIRST

Greetings, and welcome to the New Jersey Reefer's Club forums. If you are a NJRC member, please log-in to be granted access to the members-only forums. Please PM me for access if you are a member and cannot see the additional NJRC-only forums.

Cheers, and happy reefing!

Boris,
On the home page and towards the bottom there is a member's list. If you open that up and then click on the person's logon name, it will open another screen and on the lower part of that screen is a area that asks to send this person a private message. Hope this helps you.

Tracey

Just noticed this, in the member's list area, the little computer in front of the names will let you to IM the person. Too cool. :D

Tracy; I'm trying to get to the members section of this board and that's the reason I am trying to PM the addministrator.
Boris.

I just wanted to stop in and Welcome all our members. Little by little everything is coming together and without you guys we wouldn't be here today.

Rosie

Site look great guys and gals!

:-\
One thing I would like to mention, on your (your meaning everyone) personal profile page, on the default "message" block, it says "I'm a llama", if you don't want to be a llama, change it, I am no longer a llama.
Mike.

Site looks great but how do you join NJRC?

It would be good to be able to join somewhere on this site....... ;D

By the way, I'm from RC........

I second that motion..

You should put the application up, and a paypal link as well...

I want to become a "formal member" (I've been an informal member almost since the inception 4 years ago, you could say I'm a very old member who wen to most of the first years meetings, although for the past 3 years meetings on saturdays and my work schedule didnt mix)

Now I have saturdays free, and want to "formally" become a member and don't see a single thread on the application form or the paypal details..

Membership application is now available online:

http://www.njreefers.org/membership.rtf

We're still working out the best way to get paypal working. Previously, BobCReef had been using his personal account, but that's not really a good long-term solution.

The best way to join right now is to come to one of our meetings with a completed form. Once we have a paypal account, we'll put a link on the front page.

Thanks everyone!