• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

OFFICAL LISTING: 65 G RR-plus equipment-PICS INCLUDED!

Hey guys,

This is an expanded listing of my 65 G tank breakdown. I have everything to go with this tank. I am looking to package the following with the tank/stand...

15 Gallon Sump-connecting parts included
2 Korrolla 4's
Phosban Reactor PLUS media
Magfloat Cleaner
2 timers from home depot, your able to plug two cords into one timer.
3 5 Gallon containers for making water
Mag 9.5 pump
48 inch Current USA 6x54W Nova Extreme Pro T5HO 3-10k/3-460nm Actinics- one or two bulbs might need to be replaced.
Clip on tank sump light with flood light bulb for cheato

That's it for now but if I think of anything else, I'll be sure to post. Here are some pics of the main things. I'll include pics of the other things later. Anyone who wants to make an offer, please PM me or here or email me at mets.ry@gmail.com I am looking at my starting price to come in at least at $700.00 Delivery is possible as well, I am in Hazlet, NJ so I wouldn't want to drive TO far. The tank is still in the process of being broken down so excuse the mess. Here are the pictures!

Tank65005.jpg

Direct Tank Shot

Tank65004.jpg

Cherry Finish Stand

Tank65003.jpg

Sump- All you see is included

Tank65002.jpg

Lights- Current USA

Tank65001.jpg

Whole tank/Stand tank shot

Nah, I don't think I'll be separating--for right now anyway. Looking to really package everything, gotta start getting money together for that summer vacation hahaha

ynotme4886 said:
If its the same light you got from me its a current outer orbit 36" 6 bulb 39 watt t-5 not a 48" 54w setup.

Derrick

Yes Derrick is right, my fault. Thanks for the correction! Anyways figured id give this a BUMP and mark the list price down to $600 for everything...I also have the aqaua c remora skimmer for sale if anyone is interested. If I can get any offers I may look to part out. Anyone can PM me on here or email me at mets.ry@gmail.com. Thanks! Any questions feel free to ask =)