• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Open?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
yup definitely give him a call, he said he is closed on sundays with his new hours but he might be around.

Thanks for the info. I think il just go to ocean gallery. I kinda just want to browse and maybe get a frag or clown. I don't want to inconvience him. Anyone know of any other stores nearby that would be open kinda late today?

Last edited:
he's open but hours is crazy..when ever he feels like openning, I was there last night lots of corals came in last night. it's best to call first. I only live a couple of blocks from him..

radiata

NJRC Member
I expect that Feng's Reef will be having a formal opening really, really, really soon. I stopped in a week ago, and Feng is still going through some algae cycling in his frag tanks. He is also having issues with people "dropping in" and cleaning out his fish collection - when I stopped by, he had only six or eight marine fish for sale. These people are apparently replenishing their fish stock as a result of Hurricane Sandy...

Until a formal announcement is made, I STRONGLY suggest a call to him before you "drop in"...