• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Orange acan lord frag interest (Hackensack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
Im planning on fragging this acan colony and would like to give anyone interested the option of a larger frag. I was planning on doing a few 6-10 head pieces, and probably a few smaller ones. Ill probably have about 50 heads total to frag, I plan on keeping half of the colony for myself. When inflated, its probably the size of a mini-basketball. Also willing to cut it down the middle and sell a large chunk if anyone wanted. Pricing will be $5/polyp, discounts for larger frags. I plan on fragging over the weekend, and letting them heal for a few days. Pics of the actual frags will be posted over the weekend, but like stated would like to give the option.
The acan is bright orange with very light white stripes, with grey rings around the outside of the polyps. New polyps tend to start really dark, almost green and gradually get lighter, almost rainbowish at some point, before going orange. A 6 head frag that broke off is noticeably lighter than the mother colony. When receded, the skin has a dark blue color, pretty much NY Knicks colors. Please let me know here or PM if youre interested. Thanks

-John

For some reason, the sites telling me the upload file is full, Ill try to post pics later, or when I can figure out to cut it down in size. I can email pics, PM or post email addy. Thanks

Thanks for the linking help chunk. Not good with posting and resizing pics. Happy to see the interest as well. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.