• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Orange acan lord frags/mini colonies F/S (Hackensack)

I fragged the colony I had today, I ended up with 6 frags. Prices are

A. 6 fully healed heads, this was fragged 3 weeks ago -$25
B. 9 full heads, 3 partials- $45
C. 8 full heads, 5 partials- $45
D. 7 full heads, 4 partials- $35
E. 7 full heads, 4 partials- $35
F. 3 full heads, 2 partials- Holding for evoIX

Heres the link to the mother colony pic.
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/general-discussion/73668-official-intro.html

Once I find my camera cable, I will post pics of the frags. Always open for trades,livestock or hardware, could use a remora nano skimmer. Also interested in brighter zoas or nice sps, blastos. I'll also cut the larger pieces in half if 2 parties are interested. Thanks

A and D are pending to RFD and joey. Also am trying to make my way down for the meeting on saturday, anyone interested in a frag who lives far away Im pretty sure I can drop it off with the free frags I have. Payment through paypal works, or cash or even mailed check on the honor system (I trust you!)

A sold, thanks rich! Also confirmed that Rod can hold frags for anyone coming to the meeting. Let me know.

Hey John thanks for the frags they look great already- appreciate the kindness- hopefully see you on Saturday at the Meeting.