• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Out of CO2

I noticed this morning that my tank is empty. Is there anywhere to possibly get CO2 on a Sunday? Or does anyone have a spare I can borrow until I can get mine filled?

Mike

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike. If you can't find one and want to take a trip down this way, you can use mine.
Your tank would be alright without for a day or two.

mikem said:
Mike. If you can't find one and want to take a trip down this way, you can use mine.
Your tank would be alright without for a day or two.

Thanks Mike. I'm going to check the yellow pages. I always said I wanted to has a spare tank on hand, but never did it. :-\

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll PM you my #.
I'll be under houses all day repairing frozen water pipes everywhere. Leave me a message.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
WOW! I just noticed mine this morning as well.

medical supply stores carry co2 (usually bottle exchange) but mine is closed on Sunday. Has anyone ever tried paintball bottle refillers? The threads are the same. How about beer distributors for the home kegerators?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would think it would be ok for a couple of days. Stores will most likely be open tomorrow.

Re: Out of CO2 - Update

I went to "GodFather Paintball" on Rt. 22 East in Greenbrook to get my CO2 bottle filled this afternoon. I think I paid more than I should, $40, but it's close and they didn't have an attitude. I guess there's a value for that. I can't remember what I paid last time I got the cylinder filled, but what I do remember was the attitude. It seemed like I was a bother to them. Anyway, if anyone local to Greenbrook wants to go there, Sean helped me.

I've been using Sportman's Rendezvous (across from Hunterdon Medical Center) for CO2. I think they charged me $17 to fill my 5# tank the last time I was there (3-4 months ago).