• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Overflow teeth broke

1 of the teeth/fin on my acrylic cover to overflow broke off any 1 or anywhere that can repair it with acrylic glue or know where i can buy this glue? I can pull it out and carry it with me for repair thanks

You can use multipurpose pvc glue, gorilla glue(also their superglue is good with plastic some types aren't), or two part epoxy and place a small piece of plastic on the back to reinforce it

I saw once a repair job in where the teeth were lost and they replaced them with a piece of mesh with thick holes that was tied with zip ties to the other teeth

Gonzapa said:
I saw once a repair job in where the teeth were lost and they replaced them with a piece of mesh with thick holes that was tied with zip ties to the other teeth
good tip bro funny part is i fixed it gluing the piece back to only brake it back off to run the return line in the tank ::)

THIS is not emergency and exactly the reason I no longer am notified of posts in this thread.

"HELP I POURED BLEACH IN MY TANK" is an emergency unlike "HELP FINGER PRINTS ON GLASS"