• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pair of chalk bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of chalk bass. They have never mated that I know of, but they often swim around together. I have only had them about a month, and I got them from someone in Queens, NY. They are both around 3" long and eat whatever is put in the tank. They are in my DT right now, but if anyone wants them, I will move them to my sump and you can come and pick them up. Also, I will start working in Piscataway soon, so if you want, I can bring them to work with me one day. I live in East Windsor.

The reason I am getting rid of them is because I dont like so many fish in my tank and I am trying to cut back a little.

If you are feeling generous, you can trade an sps or lps frag, but it is by no means necessary!

-Elliott

They have already been claimed by someone, but if it falls through, there are others already in line. I will keep you all informed though!

Status
Not open for further replies.