• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pair of Darwin Clowns

Hello! I paid in full for these fish that have to be picked up today at R and R Aquatics in Washington Township. North Jersey. I cannot make the trip so I am giving these away for free but you need to pick them up today. FREE TODAY ONLY! Post here or pm me.

Hello! I paid in full for these fish that have to be picked up today at R and R Aquatics in Washington Township. North Jersey. I cannot make the trip so I am giving these away for free but you need to pick them up today. FREE TODAY ONLY! Post here or pm me.

maybe someone would be kind enough to grab these and hold em for ya until you do get a chance to pick them up, it would be a shame to let such beautiful clowns go

I think you need to make an appt to pick up. It is a 4 hour 250 mile round trip to get these so I figured someone closer would like them.

Cdiggy, I'm like a half an hour away from Mike. And have dealt with him before. If you'd like, and he's available later, I can swing by and grab them for you. I'll hold them for you, if you'd like.

If you could do that, that would be great. He just had a stipulation that they had to be picked up by today. If you know him and can talk to him he would probably cool with that. It is getting real close to deadline though.

Call him, and ask him if it would be okay if I came up and grabbed them for you. Explain that you live very far and what-not. I'll PM you a number to text/call me at and let me know.