• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pair of Maroon Clowns (Bonded)

Hi all, me again! Still have the Bursa and the Eel if anyone wants it (Can't explain to you why I didn't just take them to my LFS.... but I still have em!)

Anywho! So, I also have a pair of Maroon clowns that need a good home! One is about 3/4-1" and the other is about 1.5". Both eat like pigs! They eat: Mysis, Bloodworms, Formula One Pellets/Flakes, and SA Fry Food (.5mm Pellets)

I will not break the pair up, so, if you want them, you have to take both! I'm always very honest with people about the fish I part with, so, heres some info! Maroon clowns are absolutely beautiful fish, but, they become VERY aggressive with age. Even now, if I stick my hand in the tank, they both instantly go after it. Keep in mind, compared to them, I'm like a monster. So, they would do best with more aggressive fish, though nothing that will eat them! Other then that, they are healthy, and ready to go! PM me about any of the fish (Bursa Trigger 2.5-3", Snowflake Eel 13-15", and the Maroon Clown Pair 3/4-1" & 1.5")

Thanks! :)