• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

panworld 250 impeller repair

Hey all:

I have a panworld 250 pump. Apparently, in its previous application, a small piece of braided rubber hose was "sucked" into the pump, jammed into the impeller, and caused the shaft to snap.

The pump runs great. In fact, if you button everything back up, the motor WILL turn the impeller, it just slams against the inside of the casing because the shaft is snapped.

I have searched high and low, does anyone know where I can get that impeller and shaft assembly to repair this pump?

I got a response from panworld if anyone is interested. Chris is awesome. He is sending me out the rear casing with the ceramic shaft. $27 plus shipping gets a $300 pump back up and running.

If anyone is interested, these pumps are AWESOME by the way. The only reason it has a problem in the first place is because of previous operator error. Something got sucked into the pump and wrenched the shaft causing it to break. The funny thing is, if I put it all back together, even with the broken shaft, the impeller will still catch and spin, it just slams around against the casing because there is nothing holding it steady. Awesome pump.