• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Placement

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thought I lost the RBTA, have not seen it for a few weeks. Look where the jerk decided to place itself.

Attachments

• 20190817_110256.jpg
    20190817_110256.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 39

radiata

NJRC Member
Kind of makes you wonder if RBTAs actually have a more advanced brain (or central nervous system) than we give them credit for. Right now I have two that I'd like to remove from my DT, but their feet are embedded deeply in crevices where they can't be reached.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I moved the power heads around. pointed the Jeabo down a bit to get at sand. Pointed fins on one side of Gyre down and other straight for same reason.
The return nozzles I bent so they would also point down a little. Did it try and get more flow at sand bed not because of the Nem.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Had one once that did the exact same thing. Rear of the tank, behind the rock and down low is where he decided was the spot for him. Could barely see him and had to point him out to anyone that I was showing the tank off to. Have stuck with Rock Nems since...not quite as impressive, but move around far less.