• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Planet earth shallow seas

Anyone watch the planet earth last night on shallow seas? Amazing some of the shots they can get of these animals.

My wife won't let me tape is as she knows I'd never stop rewinding & watching it ... awesome footage minute after minute

eholceker

NJRC Member
the footage of the great white sharks jumping out of the water where just unreal. that show needs to be watched in HD!

I agree, amazing. And yes, HD is a must when it comes to that. Anyone without HD can come over my house...I watch it every time it is on.

I'll offer the same as Absinthe.

If anyone wants to come by Sunday night (Bordentown) and watch it on the 52" LCD in HD and have a couple of beers the offer is open. Actually I'll setup a recording so any night after Sunday would be fine also.

I've also got the IMAX Deep Sea DVD as well as Shark Quest and a couple of other videos as well as the new aquarium setup (500 gallons and growing).

If anyone wants to watch it (I haven't seen it myself yet) just shoot me a PM and I'll give you directions (right off 295 and turnpike) to my house. It would be pretty cool to get a few people together like that from time to time between meetings.

Carlo

Now that is my idea of a good time. I never got into the sports thing but I would go to the events at people's houses just for the fun. This would be right up my alley!