• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pompon Xenia Swedesboro 08085

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Too far for me to come get it :(

Can you throw in some SPS to make my trip worth it?:encouragement: LMAO

Seriously, I would like to have some, but can't make a special trip for it..Wish you were going to make the meeting

If anyone is close to us is going to the meeting maybe they can stop by and get it but it would have to be before
Saturday we are leaving 8am Saturday for the swap

Hey, I'm new to nj reefers but ive been in the hobby for one year and 2 months. anyway I'm not sure how to do this so I have a 75 gallon saltwater tank that would love to have new company in it.
So if its still available I would like it! i live like 20 miniutes away so it woulld be perfect

I have a single "dead" spot on the far right of my Nano that I'd love to set this in. Please LMK if you still have any left. I can make the trip to you on Tuesday early afternoon if that works. A quick mapquest puts you about an hour away from my down 295.

I still have some left for Taz and Ed. If we are able to go to the next meeting I will bring it with us.

Thanks to Andrew and Tim and Joe for coming over to get the Xenia. Good luck with your tanks.

Thank you guys so much for the Xenia and other frags. Everything is looking great and the Xenia took to the spot where I wanted it. I can't wait to come back by and see what other goodies I can pick up. Your tanks are beautiful and it was very nice to meet you both. Thanks again, Joe