• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Power head in place

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
PH just arrived. Rinsed, assembled and in place. A bit bulky but the tank is only 20g. Seems to be working well as I see movement all over.
These guys are smart. They immediately hung out by intake and out take of PH and grab what ever floats by. Will move coral around for better flow.

Attachments

• IMG_20200204_155311.jpg
    IMG_20200204_155311.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 14
PH just arrived. Rinsed, assembled and in place. A bit bulky but the tank is only 20g. Seems to be working well as I see movement all over.
These guys are smart. They immediately hung out by intake and out take of PH and grab what ever floats by. Will move coral around for better flow.
Cool bet they miss a good current they like to play in it

My dwarfs wouldn't be able to handle. The bbs would be woshing by lol
Hey MadReefer, I'll trade a bit of my red macro for some of your green.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My dwarfs wouldn't be able to handle. The bbs would be woshing by lol
Hey MadReefer, I'll trade a bit of my red macro for some of your green.

I have some feather cualerpa to trade. It grew quick from 2 weeks ago. Where are you located?