• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Profiles???

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Registering for the forum entitles you to read and post in the forums (Registered User). The link above (in burgandy) takes you to a page that talks about the benefits of NJRC Membership. :)

Ohhh. O.K. But before I open the wallet and let the moths out, are there any beer drinking meetings too, just jokeing, kinda. I sent a pm to you phyl but I don,t know if I have that priviledge yet. let me know if I do.

GregW nailed that one.

Every meeting has several types of beer. Meetings are once a month usually at a fellow reefer's house. Usually everyone brings a "covered dish" or beer to the meetings.

Beer, Reef Talk, Beer, Frags, Beer, Meeting Agenda, Beer, Raffle, Beer, you get the idea!

Carlo

Now clear out the moths and help drink some beer at the next meeting. :)

:)

You won't be sorry. You'll have a lot of fun at the monthly meetings and will meet some really great people too.

If you purchase corals/fish from any of our sponsored vendors you can easily save more in discounts a year then the membership fee. It's a WIN/WIN situation.

Carlo