• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Purple Tang Free to Good Home Trenton area

I have had this tang for 5 years and it was about the size of a half dollar when I got him. Unfortunately I had to move him from my 75 down to a 40 gallon breeder tank about 6 months ago and the stress has caused him to developed HLLE. You can see it in the pic around the head and lateral line. From what I read, with nutritional therapy, vitamins etc which I have been giving him, and a larger tank to reduce stress he will regain his pigment and recover. He is otherwise, a beautiful fish, very healthy and eats like a horse. I will include vitamins food and greenstuff. I am getting out of the hobby and selling off everything. See my other post under "for sale or trade"
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/reefbone52/Equipment Corals and Liverock/CSC_0025.jpg

Hey I have a 90ga but I have a yellow tang in it. Do you think they would fight? I'll take him if you give him to me and provide him a confortable home.