• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP NY

horseplay

NJRC Member
Bubble corals are very aggressive. You should put it in the sand away from other corals. That zoa will get killed. Everything on that rock will get killed. Put the bubble in the sand and it will be happy
Wow. that's good to know. The Zoa will be gone but does it have tentacles to kill the adjacent frogspawn and hammer?

I have it wedged between the rocks there and will be easy to remove. But really want to keep it on the rocks.

erics210

NJRC Member
Bubble corals are very aggressive. You should put it in the sand away from other corals. That zoa will get killed. Everything on that rock will get killed. Put the bubble in the sand and it will be happy
Amado,
WHERE WERE YOU 3 MONTHS AGO???

I was all excited about a large Bubble Coral I added to my order for just $80.
A few days after it settled in, I started losing heads of my Indo Dragon Soul Torch. I dipped, chopped off a head or 2. put back. seemed fine, Next morning BAMM.
More death.

Coulndt figure it out.

Then on night #3 I came down to check on something and OMG! It was something out of ALIENS. All turned inside out and looked like the bottom of a Jellyfish with this huge center tap root all tangled up in my Torch colony.

All in all. it was a VERY expensive lesson learned. 6 dead heads of Indo Dragon Souls.

When that Bubble Coral died less than a month later....not a tear was shed!

I did try selling it during that month for a disount...no takers. F- That Bubble Coral!

erics210

NJRC Member
Wow. that's good to know. The Zoa will be gone but does it have tentacles to kill the adjacent frogspawn and hammer?

I have it wedged between the rocks there and will be easy to remove. But really want to keep it on the rocks.
see my comment I just posted. find another tank for them bastards...lol

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Amado,
WHERE WERE YOU 3 MONTHS AGO???

I was all excited about a large Bubble Coral I added to my order for just $80.
A few days after it settled in, I started losing heads of my Indo Dragon Soul Torch. I dipped, chopped off a head or 2. put back. seemed fine, Next morning BAMM.
More death.

Coulndt figure it out.

Then on night #3 I came down to check on something and OMG! It was something out of ALIENS. All turned inside out and looked like the bottom of a Jellyfish with this huge center tap root all tangled up in my Torch colony.

All in all. it was a VERY expensive lesson learned. 6 dead heads of Indo Dragon Souls.

When that Bubble Coral died less than a month later....not a tear was shed!

I did try selling it during that month for a disount...no takers. F- That Bubble Coral!

I have one I put it on the sand bed.
It’s large so it has a corner by itself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member

I wouldn’t put it on rocks. It likes sand. It need a lot of room.