• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RBTA to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
This is not a split, we have decided to get rid of our orginal RBTA as it is just too unpredictable and a coral killing machine. We are upgrading soon and we decided this has no room in our upgrade plans. This guy is probably 8 inches across when opened up and really is a stunning animal. We recieved this for free so I cannot sell it. I also expect the buyer to do as we did and give away the splits as they happen.

Drop me a line or post in here, we will be deciding very carefully who gets this based on our thoughts that you can keep it. Also, this is not a coral frag and takes time and effort to get out so it is pickup only and we have to coordinate a date soon. We do want this out of the tank in a timely fashion not in a month.

as it is just too unpredictable and a coral killing machine.

That basically describes mine as well...i basically have now dedicated a tunze ph directed at an area to "wall off" / prevent the RBTA from moving and killing more...

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you all for the responses, the nem has found a new home. Keep an eye our here if it decides to split.

Status
Not open for further replies.