• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RBTA

One of my RBTA went down the drain. I got him out now if you want him make arangement with me to get him tonight...I will be driving to Toms River, or tommorrow at the very latest. Be aware he is probably a little banged up.

Here are the  rules are
1. You must offer a frag of something  to NJ Reefers Club members. DBTC before you pick it up.
2. You must pick it up from me or make arrangement to meet me.
3. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will generally consider (but don’t have to) in making my decision are the following; your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with NJRC.
4. I can change the rules of this offering.
5. And finally you must offer all future frags of this coral as NJ Reefers DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same.

Madreefer PMed me first if he wants it it is his, only problem is Brandon I am not up your way tmrw.
I am home now. Wife will be tonight. Just send me a PM or call 732 741 2527

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JRWOHLER said:
One of my RBTA went down the drain.

James, condition number 6. you shall complete the story.

What the H happened? I would like to know. Down what drain? I have a vested interst in that this RBTA is a relative of mine. ;D

JRWOHLER said:
Madreefer PMed me first if he wants it it is his, only problem is Brandon I am not up your way tmrw.
I am home now. Wife will be tonight. Just send me a PM or call 732 741 2527

If you're down in Toms River tomorrow? I could make the trip down if he can't.

Hey,
I have three now. The one I bought from you split twice this one wondered around and made it down the overflow...how the heck that happed I have no clue. Needless to say he is a bit banged up. I live in Little Silver Brandon, if Mark doesn't want him then your up. Less far then Toms River at least.

JRWOHLER said:
Hey,
I have three now. The one I bought from you split twice this one wondered around and made it down the overflow...how the heck that happed I have no clue. Needless to say he is a bit banged up. I live in Little Silver Brandon, if Mark doesn't want him then your up. Less far then Toms River at least.

sounds good I pmed you mi info.

Thanks

Newbie question - What does DBTC stand for?

I'm sure I should know this so I'll just say DUH now.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
panmanmatt said:
GregW said:
Newbie question - What does DBTC stand for?

I'm sure I should know this so I'll just say DUH now.

Don't Break the Chain

Another newbie question, what does "Don't Break the Chain" really mean? What are these chain threads about?

As a clube we are promoting growing corals and passing them around to lower the impact on wild harvested animals.

Or like hawkeye breeding clowns.

JRWOHLER said:
As a clube we are promoting growing corals and passing them around to lower the impact on wild harvested animals.

Or like hawkeye breeding clowns.

+1

This thread is also used to help find homes for animals (like JRWOHLER's RBTA, or my false percs) that need a new home for one reason or another, rather than taking them to a LFS and having them sold to someone who might not know how to properly care for them.