• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red cap frags and cabbage leather coral

I have 3 small frags of red cap and 1 decent-sized brown cabbage leather coral. They are all looking for a good home.

The red cap used to be 1 piece but for some reason it started to bleach. I had to keep breaking off the bleaching parts. It seems to have stopped and the red cap frags have healed for a couple of weeks now. The cabbage leather expands pretty big once it has settled. I have 2 in my tank and would like to give 1 away.

1. pick up in Union, NJ 07083 weeknights and weekends.
2. if I lose my colony, pls be kind enough to give me a frag.
3. no selling. pls share.

Thanks!!

Hey Jun, we'll set up a day this week for when I can come soon! Just need to check my work schedule tomorrow and I'll let you know!

Also, I got a pink chalice frag. Once it grows out a bit I'll frag you a piece :)

Last edited:
Sorry Jun, I got home wayyy later then I thought I was going too. We'll set up a day this week to do it instead. Either tomorrow, weds, or friday (after 5pm).

I know it's a little late, but thanks for the Cabbage! Always a pleasure seeing you :). Do you by chance have any Mind Blowing Palys? Or Purple Hornets? I just picked up a 4 Polyp MBP and like 10 Polyp PH frag from a guy over in Parsipanny. Also got some Purple People Eaters. If you don't have any, when they grow out some more, I'll give you some. He also has some Rhastas there that I'm going to pick up soon :)

Hey Anthony, anytime bro. Thanks for the paly and zoo offers. Unfortunately, really small zoos end up melting in my tank. I had 2 polpys of red hornets and 2 polyps of rastas that both melted on saparate occasions. I will stick to larger polyps of zoos and palys. Those grow really quick on me. If I have other freebies or for sale stuff, just let me know and I'll hook you up. Thanks again!!