• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea Max 34 gallon (Kenilworth)

Hey everyone, I'm selling one of my Red Sea Max 34 gallon tanks. It is a solid system and I like them a lot but I want to try one of the zero edge systems. I still don't know if it's a smart change because one tank on each side of my fireplace just looks so nice but I can't afford to run 3 tanks. I would like to get $600 for it.

Here is the specs on the tank:
http://www.redseafish.com/redseamax/Red_Sea_MAX_specs.html

It is the black tank and stand and all the stuff it comes with. You can have the sand because I am either going to go sandless or put the black sand on the bottom. I could probably throw in some of the rock if you need it, but not all of it, some of the pieces have coral I would like to keep and some of the pieces have a back story lol. Thanks for looking.

Okay so tank stand, sand, rock I don't have a scale but enough rock that it looks good and full without being clutterd, little white urchin forgot what kind, mated pair of clarii's if I can catch them out of my main tank. Tank has been setup about 2.5 years so there's a good amount of life in there. Any questions please ask.