• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Lighting. T5 Setup and 2 250 Metal Halides

I have two different reef lights.

#1 is a 60" Odyssea Quad tube T5. Had it on my frag tank for a month, and switched to LED cause I got a good deal on some. This light works perfectly, give a color pop on most stuff. Has 2 Actinic, 2 white, 4 LED Blue Moonlights (All on separate plugs) Works perfectly. $100

#2 is 2 250 watt Metal Halide reflectors, bulbs and ballasts. These were mounted in a canopy and are in great shape. Very clean. Rectangular reflectors with a tempered glass protector. One bulb is 2 months old, 1 is brand new (less than a week) Both 10K. Ballasts are ARO electronic ballasts. Slim, reliable, and still around to be fixed if ever needed! $180 for the set.

Easiest way to get ahold of me is thru email Absoluteshawn@gmail.com or by phone 856-417-6046. I'm located in Medford, NJ 08055 I can fwd you pics thru email as they are on my phone.