• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Maintenance Program

Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone else utilized a reef program to keep track of maintenance, live stock, water changes, etc... I was thinking about using ReefCon Pro. I would not normally use anything to do this stuff, but I would like to keep track of costs and so forth in one location rather then making spreadsheets as I have done in the past.

I am basically interested in what other might use or suggest if anything at all. I basically want the best.

Suggestions? Advice?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thats about the best one I've found. I used it quite a bit for my first year. I'd recommend it.

First of all,WELCOME! ;D

I've been tied up with other stuff the last few days and haven't had the chance to say hello to all the new posters.

Second, I've been using it for a while and I like it. I'm not tracking costs, don't want the evidence falling into the wrong hands! I do find it useful to track parameters and maintenance tasks though.

Thanks for the response guys. Just wanted to make sure there was nothing else out there being used that might be better.

I appreciate your time. Thanks again for the welcome!