• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Relocation Frag Sale

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have to move my tank from the spare bedroom out to the living room. I want to clear out some frags so I don't have to move them.

I have:
2 - 3" frags ORA Green Birdsnest - $20/ea.
2 - 1" frags ORA Green Birdsnest - $5/ea.
1" frag Tyree Pink Lemonaid - $20
.5" frag Tyree Aequituberculata Monti - $30
1" frag Ponape Birdsnest - $5

I have a few more and will post a pic later.

a68988f6-92cf-606f.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Ora green birds nest, ponape birds nest, and tyree pink lemonade. I am off this WED or can stop by this weekend. Let me know what works for you.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I only have one pink lemonade frag but Monoreef (Sunny) has a thread that is selling some frags of it. The lemonade frag I have came from Sunny in a frag pack I bought from him a few months back.

The monti can be seen in the Seasons Greeting thread I posted. It's front row between the Jedi Mindtrick and pink Zoos. I need to get that pic over here but I can't do it from my phone, I'm basically clearing out the frag rack. All except the Mindtrick.

Sweet I will take it of no one else did already I'm up that way all the time just let me know what works thanks

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Few more from that rack:
Pink Zoos - $10

Purple Haze Monti - 1/4" frag $10 (2 available), 1" frag $40 (1 available)

You can see the Purple Haze in the above pic in the second row. There are two 1/4" frags on the one plug, I mounted each on its own plug. It has a real deep purple color but it is a very slow grower.

What a great day I had I go to pick up 3 frags and walk out with more then I could ask for what a great guy thanks again Brian it was nice meeting you today hope to see you at the next meeting

Classklown90 I have something for you pm sent

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It was great meeting you today. I know you're a little south but I'm glad we were able to work out for you to get the frags. I wasn't kidding when I said I want to empty out that rack. I will clear it out even if I have to give it away! ;) Looking forward for updates and will be watching for progress on the 125.

Thanks for taking that frag down for me.

What a great day I had I go to pick up 3 frags and walk out with more then I could ask for what a great guy thanks again Brian it was nice meeting you today hope to see you at the next meeting

Classklown90 I have something for you pm sent

Replied. Thanks to both of you! was not expecting this I owe you both lol

Great to meet you again Brian. Thanks for all the great frags. You are right the purple haze gives off a weird glow...yes I am sober! The same goes for the green slimer. All have full polyp extension and are quite happy. Thanks again, and let me know when you and your wife want to see my bees. I will make sure to bring you honey next time we meet.
Pete

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Pete, it was great chatting with you today. After you left, I looked at my watch and it was 11:32. I didnt realize over an hour had passed since you arrived! Glad to hear the frags are doing well in their new home.

The best way to describe that blue glow from the Purple Haze is "Trippy". It literally jumps out at you! :D I have never seen another coral glow like that.

When I told my wife what your "other" hobby was, she lit up faster and brighter than a 100W light bulb. She had a smile from ear to ear when I told her you invited us to see the hives! We will have to work out a date and time one weekend for us to come down.