• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Royal Nature Salt Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, If anyone out there is using Royal Nature salt I have a bucket of it I am giving away. I tried the salt and did not like how it mixed with my water. I used about 4 cups out of the bucket. If interested PM me. I am at 08879 zip. Have a great day!

I am in the area tomorrow (Sunday) and could take it off your hands if you are going to be around. I have been raising phyto and less successfully copepods so I could definitely use it. Let me know, I am picking up clowns in Washington township tomorrow.

Cdiggy, are you getting into breeding? If so, PM me. I'm getting involved in it as well, and can help you get some nice pairs for cheap to get you started (if you don't have already). Sorry for Hijacking!

Not a problem hijacking... Lol. I am considering breeding although it will be quite some time before anything fruitful comes of it. I had a pair of yellow tail damsels I bought back in maybe 92 that started mating on a 2nd full moon in March and then every 2 weeks after that the whole time I had them. It never got any further than the eggs maturing and becoming food for the tank they were in but it was fun watching them go through the motions back in the day. I am growing phyto to feed the copepods I am raising for the manderinfish I told the Mrs. Not to buy but would like to at least give raising clowns a try if only to watch the mating process again. I saw the preorder from R & R and liked the Darwin clowns and they were cheap so I got a pair so we will see what happens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.