• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SAND! Yes, Merv said SAND! Huh? Merv said sand?!?!?

C

concept3

Yes, I said sand!

WHOLE-TANK-with-SAND.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Is that really sand in your photo or was that 'shopped in to it?! Looks ood to me! See... you CAN have sand and flow.

I think it looks great. I don't care for DSB's that much, but it just doesn't look natural without some sand. Not that bare bottom tanks don't look nice. I have seen some really nice looking bare bottom tanks on RC.

Jack

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, it looks Photoshopped...But c'mon Merv... You have to be thinking to yourself "It sure does look sweet!" :)

if it wasn't shopped, Merv is truely amazing that he can get his fish to stay at the same spot for two shots..
Full Tank Thread :D

C

concept3

billyr98 said:
if it wasn't shopped, Merv is truely amazing that he can get his fish to stay at the same spot for two shots..
Full Tank Thread :D

Glad you noticed, thanks for giving it away, I almost had madame pres fooled!

C

concept3

it does look sweet by the way. It's my new screen saver. Still fighting the urge to keep sand away. I like doing water changes every 2-3 months!

C

concept3

you know what's even funnier, i put the black background on the night after I shopped the sand in.

One step done.

Now to find the courage to dump 50lbs of sand next week. I already have the 2 bags of the playsand on hand I bought 2 years ago before Home Depot stopped carrying it.

Merv Rubiano said:
Now to find the courage to dump 50lbs of sand next week. I already have the 2 bags of the playsand on hand I bought 2 years ago before Home Depot stopped carrying it.

If you need more sand, let me know. I'll pay for it! ;D