• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Scopas Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5-3" Scopas Tang that is happy, healthy, and eats like a pig. Only problem with the Scopas is that it's aggressive with most fish. Does well in a more aggressive tank (I have it with my Bursa Trigger and Snowflake Eel). Free too a good home.

Any Frag donations would be super appreciated.

Must be picked up in Denville NJ.

I won't be able to make it to the frag swap. I work two jobs from 9am-12am. I'm looking to get rid of it ASAP. If it isn't picked up by the swap (or after) your welcome to it if it's still here. He's a horrible bully to my other fish, so I want him out of my tank asap. He's killed two different Powder Brown Tangs I've tried, as well as Two Hippos, caused the deaths of my two Misbarred Onyx Clowns. Forced a Yellow Coris Wrasse to jump out of the tank... and even now, he's picking on my Bursa Trigger (The trigger is only 2-3" as well). So, I'm not gonna hold him for anyone, but, if no one takes him by then you can have him, unless you wanna come down sooner. Depending on what part of SI you are from, your only looking at like an hours drive for him. So, let me know if you wanna come before then.

I won't be able to make it to the frag swap. I work two jobs from 9am-12am. I'm looking to get rid of it ASAP. If it isn't picked up by the swap (or after) your welcome to it if it's still here. He's a horrible bully to my other fish, so I want him out of my tank asap. He's killed two different Powder Brown Tangs I've tried, as well as Two Hippos, caused the deaths of my two Misbarred Onyx Clowns. Forced a Yellow Coris Wrasse to jump out of the tank... and even now, he's picking on my Bursa Trigger (The trigger is only 2-3" as well). So, I'm not gonna hold him for anyone, but, if no one takes him by then you can have him, unless you wanna come down sooner. Depending on what part of SI you are from, your only looking at like an hours drive for him. So, let me know if you wanna come before then.

The best solution for you is to.. take him out of the tank for a few hours... change the arrangements in your tank... and you have to introduce all the tangs (powder brown, hippos and etc.) in the tank at the same time... Otherwise, the one that was there first will dominate the rest of the tangs. And feed him Algae.. that seems to calm them down. Just my experience! :)

I've moved him several times, housed him in a different tank for a month to try and reduce aggression, algae sheet every day for him, and nothing works with him. Every tank he goes into, he turns into a horrible monster. I've tried doing lights out, taking him out for a month, and then re-introducing him with another tang at the same time. Nothing has worked, his personality is just way to peevish. But, either way, I'm done with him. So, someone take him off my hands! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.