• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Selling RBTA

My Rose Bubble Tipped Anemone just split recently. I was able to get him out of the main tank and into the Refuge safely. He is about 6" in diameter and appears to be in good health. I am asking $60 for him. I live in Montville which is in the north near the intersection of Rt 80 and 287.

I've had the original RBTA for 6 years. It splits with some regularity depending on how often I feed it. I used to feed it more often but it was a big ordeal to get the additional ones out of the tank. Now I don't feed it at all but it still is splitting every year or so. I am not recommending not feeding them, because in my case I know the Maroon Clown pair feed him.

I would like him to go to a home that has the ability to care for him. Please only respond if you feel you can provide the necessary care.

Eric