• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sexy Shrimp

I'm thinking about going with a couple sexy shrimp for my 56 gallon reef. Does anyone have any experience with these guys?

I have 3 of them in my 29g. I had peppermints, but they died and never bother them. I also have a blood shrimp with no problems. Get a few of them though they like to hang out together :)

cowrie

New to the forum . I thought I would get some input on what you guys think of these little beasts. We one day noticed a cool little animal moving around eating algea. Then there were two,then 5,then 20 . We have every color imaginable and all are unique. They spray sperm into columns and mix with eggs. It is cool to watch.They do no harm to anything.At what point do I have too many? I have heard they eat corals but none of mine ever have. Any suggestions,advice?

D

Deleted member 10862

i always wanted these guys!! i was ready to buy 10 of em!! then they told me since i have a hawk i cant get them..coz hawks looooove sexy shrimp..