• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Small reef breakdown

A friend of mine from work is breaking down his small setup (20g biocube I think) He's looking for someone to come pickup his livestock, but he's keeping the equipment.

Here's the note he sent me.

I have one Ocellaris clown, a pistol shrimp/Tasha haze goby pair and a Catlina goby (I realize this is a temperate water species but it's been doing well in 76 degree water for over a year. I also have various zoas, plays, a couple of mushroom rocks, frog spawn, Kenya tree coral, mushroom leather, finger leather, cauliflower colt and some clove polyps that my clown is hosting as well as various snails and whatever else I may have forgotten.

I'm not sure, but I think he's willing to give it free to a good home if someone is willing to take it all.

His name is Ben, and his email is brickcityriggers@live.com

I hope someone can help him

Brett

I have a 15x15x7 frag tank at my work. I willing to take the drive and pick up the corals if there free on Tuesday if possible. Please feel free to Email me your full address and shot me a time that'll work for a pick-up. Thanks Joe

joeyhatch11@yahoo.com

Is anyone going to reply to this thread? I've passed alone the email but haven't heard anything back yet. Like mentioned, I'm only off Monday/Tuesday and would like to make arrangements for pick up. Thanks Joe