• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sold -medium large live rock with bubble tip anemone, blue sponge, and green palys on it for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to sell a football size and shape live rock mostly covered in green palys. Price $50 of Best offer. It has a non-fluorescing maroon and green bubble tip anemones on one end. It also has a green toadstool that may or may not come with it as it is also attached to the back overflow box. The palys look more golden under white lights and green under blues. The blue sponge is a coating sponge and has been giving way to the palys. Location Jackson, NJ. This post has been modified from 3 anemones.

IMG_1896.JPG

Last edited:
Note that the small one of these has moved from this rock. While it appears there may be 2 still attached I am not sure so consider it one. and the price $50 or BO. I am disassembling the tank and need to remove the upper live rock pieces first.

Status
Not open for further replies.