• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some Free Snails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a quick crew from reefcleaners, and as is typical they sent tons of extra dwarf ceriths. (the little black ones) I have way more then i need, and i figured instead of giving them to a lfs to make a profit, i'd see if anyone needed some. I have tons probably around 50+ extra. I'm in middletown, but i go to tropaquarium/ultimate reefs/captivating coral all the time. PM me if interested.

p.s. wouldn't be opposed to a LPS/SPS trade ;)

My tank is in bad need of some clean-up crews and I'm right in middletown. Both tanks look like dino-city. I'm not going to take them for free, so if they are still available let me at least pay you for them. :)

Let me know! Thanks!

Sure brando, i'll bring a bunch how many you want? I think i may be out after brando, so if I have more i'll post, otherwise i'll ask mods to close this thread by tomorrow.

Forgot to mention i'm out of free snails so please close this thread mods. Thanks! Was nice meeting you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.