• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some sand wanted...

My uncle needs about a quart of sand. It does not have to be live, but he needs a larger grain. I am BB so I have nothing for him and the sand I have in the sump and refugium is Southdown so it is way too fine. He has an area in the tank that needs to be filled up. Does anyone have some lying around. He would be happy to trade you a frag or two for it.

He lives in Wall Twp, so someone in that area would be great. In addition, he works in Hoboken, so there is ok too. Anyone close to these areas are good for him, so he does not have to drive an hour to get the stuff.

Thanks.

Joe

Joe,

I have some old crushed coral or dolomite. It's so old I'm not sure which. He's welcome to it for free, but I'm not sure when I'll be heading in that direction.

I'm in Woodbridge.

Bill

I'm in Bradley Beach and have some i can spare, nice grade too

couple snails or hermits should do the trick as i'm running a fish & invert only at the moment

email a # and we'll work it out