• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

some stuff

Hi..so ..some have seen my threads in the past..I had a 275 going..and am moving so..broke it down and have marco rock for sale..(CURED)..no coraline..but cured,porous and nice shapes..from a soft ball to 25# flat plates...$2 per pound...have maybe 200#...also...sugar size live sand..plenty of snails in it...about 250#..almost no bad crap in it..to bring out phosphates and nitrate spikes.etc....Selling the sand for $1 per pound...taking a huge loss...but will even work with you if you want bulk...aslo have a MH light i will be posting soon..is a current orbit..2x150 MH DE's with 2 -96watt actinics and 6 wht.LEDS..3 cords 2 switches....
almost forgot..located in Plainsboro...
PS..the light will come in a secure packing box...protected for transport..Thanks..

howze01

NJRC Member
Was the light on your 275? How many inches is it? I'm sure it isn't 36" because I need one and I'm not that lucky....

Hmmmmmm might also be able to use some rock too. May have to come down for a visit.

ha..I knew i forgot something!! thanks...no the light on my 275 is 85"..and 1 unit..and some chaching!! haha...this light is 48"..and on my 75..