• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

something wrong with my tank

ive been having so many problems with my tank lately.. recently i bought a clown fish and even tho my sixline was picking on him right before the lights went out i offered him food and he ate.. the next day (morning) he was fine and then when i cam home at 5 he was laying on the sand breathing heavily.. i check all my water parameters and they are all good.. what could it be?

razorfingerz said:
.. what could it be?

It could be the Sixline. Mine was a terror, he thought the entire tank belonged to him. You see I'm using the past tense, "was". ::)

How big is your tank, and what other fish do you have?

right now i only have a yellow tang.. hes aggressive but not to fish who are alot of smaller, the sixline and a hippo tang.. i had a major die off after i upgraded to a bigger tank.. i doubt the problem is my water quality, my corals have been coming back since the move.