• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

spanish dancer

from what I know about them they primarily feed on certain types of sponges. They are very hard to maintain and can not tolerate high nitrates

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's not just any sponge, they only feed on certain types of sponges. You would need to know where it was collected to even begin to try and figure out which species of sponge it would feed on.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's not just you. See if you can take it back to the LFS for credit or an exchange.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow! I can definitely see how you gave into your impulse for that. That thing is cool!

hey, i think you should at least pay half price for that vid....lol
nice job. wow that person you bought it from MUST REALLY be an awesome supplier inorder to take back a saltwater creature you bought! was it broke or something?...lol... ;) ;) ;D

RobbiesReef said:
hey, i think you should at least pay half price for that vid....lol
nice job. wow that person you bought it from MUST REALLY be an awesome supplier inorder to take back a saltwater creature you bought! was it broke or something?...lol... ;) ;) ;D

Rob, you're a trip! I've gotta say here that I saw the Spanish Dancer, and it looked perfectly content and super happy on top of that enormous spongy rock. One very beautiful creature indeed. ;D