• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SPS drop off in Brielle, near exit 100 on the GSP

I am dropping off some corals in BRIELLE at mnat's house on Dec 30th, North of Toms River, a little bit off of 195 and Exit 100 on the Parkway.

If anyone else is interested, I am willing to bring more stuff up there as a drop off spot.

The following list of corals are still available, and I hope you guys understand that I won't bring stuff up there unless it's paid for via paypal.

Dec 30th PACKAGE SPECIAL:
Get 4 corals/mini colonies, get 1 extra of equal average value free.
Get 8 corals, get 2 free
Get 10 corals, get 3 free

who knows, you may get more freebies anyways.

Corals have to go, and before I post on other forums other than RC, Here's a chance for some 100% tank raised and home grown pest free corals

ALL are frags, except noted.

2 chipps acros $30/ea
3 hulk montiporas $25/ea
2 sunset montis $30/ea
2 superman montis $30/ea
3 nana mini colonies $25/ea
10 green slimers $15/ea
1 large orange cap (4" diam) $20
1 smaller orange cap (2" diam) $15
3 smaller b'nest colonies $35/ea
birdsnest frags $10/ea
1 green w/purple cap (3" diam) $25/ea
2 purple digi mini colonies $20/ea
3 small frags of tortuosas $10/ea
1 green palythozoa plug $10
1 Green/yellow center zoo plug $10
2 Yellow prostrata $15/ea
3 fresh mounted frags of blue torts $20/ea

frags of the large efflo
the one with purple rim
I only frag this once a year $35 $30

DNOV (paid):
whole chips colony (on magnet rock)
nana mini colony

mnat:
1 purple nana/valida acro mini colony
Green/purple rim caps

Welcome Back, When you come up plan on stopping by, im down the road 2 min from mikes to check out my setups. ( Shameless Bump 8))
Greg

Hey buddy why don't you add the chipps acro and purple efflo that you only frag once a year. I believe that brings me up to 4 frags/colonies, so if I can add the superman monti as my freebie that would be great.

Just realized I was logged in as my wife this is mnat.

NikkiT said:
Hey buddy why don't you add the chipps acro and purple efflo that you only frag once a year. I believe that brings me up to 4 frags/colonies, so if I can add the superman monti as my freebie that would be great.

no problem mike-

DNOV (paid):
nana mini colony
+1

MNAT:
Green/purple rim caps
chipps
efflo
+1 (superman)
+1

JSANTOLI (paid):
chips
nana
+1

DNOV (paid):
nana mini colony
+1

MNAT:
Green/purple rim caps
chipps
efflo
+1 (superman)
+1

JSANTOLI (paid):
chips
nana
+1

HAWKEYE (paid):
efflo
sunset monti
superman monti
tortuosa
+1 (hulk)

GUYS and GALS- I will be in Brielle between 1pm and 2pm~ December 30th, which is about an hour North of where I live for you North of me!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NikkiT said:

That's what happens when you wear Nicole's dress! ;D

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
magic said:
NikkiT said:

That's what happens when you wear Nicole's dress! ;D

One of Nicole's dresses might cover up a leg, maybe two. Not a pretty sight for anyone involved (and why ruin a good dress). ;D

CABJ1970 said:
intersted in the large birdnest

I replied back earlier Lance-

here's what's left of the bunch:

2 hulk montiporas $25/ea
1 sunset montis $30/ea
1 superman montis $30/ea
1 nana mini colonies $25/ea
10 green slimers $15/ea
1 smaller orange cap (2" diam) $15
1 smaller b'nest colonies $35/ea
1 purple digi mini colonies $20/ea
2 small frags of tortuosas $10/ea
1 green palythozoa plug $10 (at least 15 heads)
1 Green/yellow center zoo plug $10 (at least 12 heads)
2 Yellow prostrata $15/ea
5 Pink birdsnest frags $10/ea

frags of the large efflo
the one with purple rim
I only frag this once a year $30

Merv if you can put me together a frag pack of small ones for my display, you pick them out $40 I have Pink and green birdsnest, red monti, and candy cane. I Would like to go towards sps again.
Greg

Whitebird1 said:
Merv if you can put me together a frag pack of small ones for my display, you pick them out $40 I have Pink and green birdsnest, red monti, and candy cane. I Would like to go towards sps again.
Greg

ok greg, i'll set you a small fragpack- pm me your address too, i'm gonna swing by tomorrow after I meet up with mike and phil between 1 and 1:30

31 Colby ave, Manasquan, 08736, New Jersey Shore, United States of America, Planet Earth, Sol System! Milky Way Galaxy.
Garden State Parkway Exit 98, I-95/1-38 Last Exit East. Google NJ Transit, Rail Station Manasquan, I block away. GPS will send you off to Stockton Lake Blv. Wrong way
Give me a call when your at mikes, i have a couple his frags that are ready to go home.
Maybee ill meet you there.
Greg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you very much Merv for making the drive, it was no problem having everybody meet there, it is always nice to talk reefing.

great to finally meet you merv - and jsantoli/whitebird !

nikki/mnat - THANKS for the place and the extra tank. Beautiful tanks you have!

Sorry I was late guys- never thought my end of the parkway heading north would be jammed up.

Nice meeting everyone as well, and thanks mike for the meeting location!