• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SPS Frag Pack - Make your own - Monroe, NJ - 08831

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Hello Reefers

It is time to trim some of my colonies as they are growing into each other.

The colonies that I can trim are :-

ORA PerlBerry
Garf Purple Bonsi
Tyree Pink Lemonade
ORA Orange Digi
Aussie Yellow Acro
Jesus Stag
Aussie Pink Acro
ORA Valida

You can choose any 5 frags for $100.

The frags will be fresh cut and will be allowed to heal for a few days.

Pickup Only in Monroe. - 08831.

For Pics of the mother colonies, please checkout the following video :-

[video=youtube;UDjBDmxtW2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDjBDmxtW2Q[/video]

Sunny

That is a beautiful tank I would really like a frag pack but I'm out of room in my 90 gallon that's why I bought tony Aka shipwrecks what a beautiful tank i now have the problem is its not ready and I want it to be great and I have to move my 90 out the way and the 125 where it is so I don't want to lose anything your frags are way to nice to chance it maybe I can pick out now Pay now and pick up when it's ready or maybe you will do it again and I can jump on it then

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
That is a beautiful tank I would really like a frag pack but I'm out of room in my 90 gallon that's why I bought tony Aka shipwrecks what a beautiful tank i now have the problem is its not ready and I want it to be great and I have to move my 90 out the way and the 125 where it is so I don't want to lose anything your frags are way to nice to chance it maybe I can pick out now Pay now and pick up when it's ready or maybe you will do it again and I can jump on it then

Dan

No need to pay. Let me know when you are ready and I will have some for you.

Sunny

arvin

NJRC Member
Thanks for frags. You've got a great setup. After seeing your display mine looks like a Nano! Good luck to you and keep up the good work.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks for frags. You've got a great setup. After seeing your display mine looks like a Nano! Good luck to you and keep up the good work.

Thanks Arvin. It was nice to meet you after a long time.