• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

tank breakdown north brunswick

breaking down my 140 gallon tank. one of my bulkheads sprung a leak last and i was forced to take out all my livestock and rock to fix it. lost some fish and inverts in the process but when i had finished the repair my MH ballast decided to stop working. don't have the money or patience to deal with this. deciding to cut my losses and get a smaller simpler system.

large blonde naso - $60
Med hippo - $40
clarkii clown and carpet anemone - $80
torch coral 3 heads - $20
large red and green welso (starting to white out but should rebound with proper care.) - $40
med size rock with 6 ric polyps green, pink and a green slimer frag - $40
GSP small colony - $20
blue chalice with pink eyes frag - $15
green chalice on rock - $20
lawn mower blenny - $15
coral beauty - $20
cauliflower colony small - $30
live rock - $2.50 a pound most large pieces

will post equip after livestock sold

I have a friend who is interesed in buying the tank. what are the measurements of the 140g and need your contact info. thanks

Peter

rgarofalo said:
my friend might take the rock. I'll leave him a message tonight.

i'll be second in line for the LR. My old 55 has become overrun with vermatid snails (the rock is like a porcupine). I probably only need a few pieces since the largest you have may not fit.