• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

tank for sale (Linden)

i am trying to sell my fish tank it is 180 corner overflows 230 pounds of live rock asm g4 skimmer
75 gallon sump t5 lights and all my coral need to sell asking $1500 for all dont have camera to take pics

Re: tank for sale

Coralife2630 said:
i am trying to sell my fish tank it is 180 corner overflows 230 pounds of live rock asm g4 skimmer
75 gallon sump t5 lights and all my coral need to sell asking $1500 for all dont have camera to take pics

kinda vague huh!?!?

hippo tang some snails nova extrem pro the tank is a few years old not there is about 100 pound of sand in it ato mag 18 pump alot zoos 1 big hammer pink chalis superman montie ton of mohawk zoos just in equiment alone 100 gallon storege tank for ro water there is alot of stuff to much to list I am giving a great price for this hole setup

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Might be interested in some live rock, if you ever look to part out. Looking for large piecs.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
interested in pump(mag 18) and light pm me some prices please.do you still have livestock?lmk if your parting out?

Do you have any float valves, controllers, or associated stuff ... or smaller water containers for water storage (5g/10g/20-30g).

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Bump, for some really nice stuff. Stopped by today and picked up some awesome live rock and great corals. Brian has some amazing acans and tons of other corals. Defintiely check it out b4 the good stuff is gone. Thanks Brian.