• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank Photo Shooting

I spoke to the Photographer and she'd be more than happy to do this. Because of her schedule she probably can't do this until fall or winter. Let me know if I should proceed with getting a date from her or if someone else has a resource.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll check with my guy and see if he'll come. I'm guessing he'll charge a fee though since he is a professional and not a "friend of the family".

There is a couple of guys on manhattan reef that we can extent an invitation to.
For example Jhale, he takes excellent.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Deb, the guy I'm thinking of charges a nominal fee for classes... Not really enough to cover her fees during her busy time, I'm sure.

We may also consider doing a mid-week class rather than a weekend class when the photogs are more likely to be burried in perfectly good paying work.

Jose, great idea to peek over the borders for someone! If we can't find someone local maybe we can invite a neighbor...