• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TEK T5 48" 8 Bulb

Well my LED build will be complete in about a weeks time....

When i am finished, I will be switching over completely, and will need to get rid of the current fixture that i have.

The fixture is an 8 bulb (54watt x8) Sunlight Supply TEK light. It will come with 8 bulbs that are currently in use and have been for about 3 months now, As well as an ENTIRE REPLACEMENT SET, yes 8 additional bulbs, that have not been used aside from possibly testing different color combinations.

The fixture also comes with a hanging kit as well as the separately purchased Mounting legs ($75 extra when i got em)

Id like to get $325 for the fixture and everything. the set of 8 bulbs and mounting legs alone are like $250 lol.

Check out my build thread for pictures of the color and brightness of the fixture. Its an awesome light. Posting this for 375 on other forums currently.

EDIT: Also, fixture itself is only 1 year old. Purchased new from the hidden reef in november 2010.

Last edited:
is the tek light with one single power cord/switch to control all 8 bulbs? or is it two switchs 4 bulbs each?